Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

The animation was good but...that music is way to hard for the art style. All it made me want to do was laugh at how serious it was trying to be. If the music was a little softer or the style more fitting it would have worked better. Not to mention, like a lot of people are saying, the story feels confused.

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

Wtf XD

What the hell did I just watch! :D

Rebalanced Rebalanced

Damn! In good way

Beautifully fluid animation and I am so jealous. Seriously I can never figure out how to animate like that without having to do frame by frame.

Awesome job dude!

Stone-Steven responds:

Thank you, and uhm.. it IS frame by frame. lol.

Nuclear Wasteland Nuclear Wasteland

Good animation but...

You ended up choosing my b-day as your date for this little story happening. XD Dude that is so weird.

One suggestion, turn down the music a bit so you can actually hear the sound effect. Kind of hurt my ears with all that noise.

The Transformer The Transformer

Amazing!

I loved it! <3 You got the transformation sequence down beautifully. Not to mention the set and everything else was really well done.

One question though, did you base it off the comic book Transformers: Evolution or the recent movie? Just out of curiosity.

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

Lawl

So much better than the ending that movie actually had. I can't stop laughing!

Fuzzy the Dog Fuzzy the Dog

Well that was...

Random...lol...I guess.

Stealing from an Alien Stealing from an Alien

Hey buddy!

Hey! Glade you finally put something up and it awesome for a first time animation. 6 out of 10 for obvious reason. But keep it up! Can't wait to see more.

-Cam

: A Woman's Deceit : : A Woman's Deceit :

I don't wear make up

I don't wear make up, never felt the need to and never really learned. I'm not ugly but as I'm heading into those college years I'm noticing that if I don't gussy myself up I'll never get a guy. Bleh, as much as I hate the thought. I would fallow this advice if only guys actually liked girls who didn't wear make up. Talk about a woman's deceit, how about a guys. Freaking a-holes who say they like smarts over beauty are liars.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

One word